fifteenfortyseven has partnered with Green House Data on a new state-of-the-art data center facility in Cheyenne, WY. The 42,000 sq. ft., 5 Megawatt, concurrently-maintainable facility is designed to house wholesale, retail and cloud co-location services for high-power density customers. This facility joins Green House Data’s existing 10,000 sq. ft. facility to form the nucleus of a planned, multi-building data center campus.
Wyoming’s central location offers protection from natural disasters, providing Green House Data’s cloud and co-location clients with a uniquely secure environment for both primary infrastructure and disaster recovery. This, coupled with abundant and reliable power, is ideal for data centers. With over 10 acres of adjacent land available and fifteenfortyseven’s expertise in custom data center design, development, and operation, the facility is well positioned for further development.
- Local political leaders have made the growth of Wyoming’s technology sector a priority.
- Energy efficient climate offers optimally cool and dry environment.
- Our strategically placed facility is located 90 miles north of Denver.
- The location is situated optimally on a physical level, providing a secure environment and protection from natural disasters.
- Our expansive 20-acre campus site has plenty of room for growth.
- 100Gbps network capacity with redundancy across four network carriers and low latency to the major datacenter hubs in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas.
- fifteenfortyseven plans to add more datacenters on the site to create a planned, multi-building datacenter campus serving not only the Cheyenne market but also the emerging major market of Denver just 90 miles south of Cheyenne to offer customers wholesale, retail and cloud colocation services for high power density customers.
- 42,000 sq. ft. of data center space
- 7,500 sq. ft. private suites for Office/BCDR space
- Multi-tenant data center space with Conference Room, Break Room and Office Space
- Carrier-neutral facility
- Multiple lit and dark providers
- 10 and 100 GB fiber lines available
- 4 MW provisioned
- 5 MW on-site
- Low cost power, PUE < 1.3
For More Info:
Click here for Cheyenne, WY Data Center press release.