Colocation with fifteenfortyseven is a custom solution from concept through completion. fifteenfortyseven offers a location for your critical data that is reliable, secure, and scalable. From one-rack unit to wholesale offerings, we can meet your custom-design data center needs. When you’re ready to deploy a colocation environment for your business, fifteenfortyseven is the partner that will execute the plan that is right for you.
Benefits of colocation at fifteenfortyseven
Colocation at fifteenfortyseven is more than just space, power, and advanced cooling. Our services include:
- Infrastructure on demand
- Unfailing up-time
- Fully redundant to protect your data
- Experts to maintain your services for you so you can focus on your business
- We grow with you, providing additional environments through cabinets, cages, and private suites
- Fenced facilities with intrusion alarms
- CCTV security cameras
- Biometric, keycard, and pin code access
- Pre-action fire detection and suppression systems
- 15-minute emergency support response time
Our colocation experts design, build and implement scalable solutions to keep data protected and accessible so that when the unexpected occurs, your staff can keep business up and running. We offer expansive disaster recovery space, including customized offices, dedicated access controlled space, shared seats, conference, and storage space.
- 24/7/365 customer support
- 24/7/365 Remote Hands
- Rack & Stack
- Managed Firewall
- Dedicated internet access with a primary and redundant port
- Carrier-neutral internet access with a fully meshed blend of multiple providers
- 100% Power SLA
- 100% Availability SLA
- 15 minutes mean time to response SLA
fifteenfortyseven customers have multiple options to connect to all major public, hybrid and private cloud companies directly over the fifteenfortyseven proprietary network or through our partner carriers.
Verizon’s Secure Cloud Interconnect (SCI) securely links you to cloud service providers globally. SCI’s reliability, speed and diversity of networks is devoted to supporting faster delivery of your business-critical applications.
Zayo’s Cloud Connectivity Partners uses industry-leading fiber communications infrastructure to provide high-performance, scalable direct connectivity to over 50 cloud providers and 150 cloud on-ramps around the world.
Our newly available Level 3 IP’s Cloud Connect service allows customers to securely connect their data center infrastructure to over 30 global cloud services, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and other leading cloud providers with fast speeds and high reliability.
In-house connectivity to Green House Data’s Suite of Cloud Offerings is available at some fifteenfortyseven facilities. The 100% uptime SLA VMware offers public, private, or a hybrid infrastructure as a service solution (IaaS).