fifteenfortyseven’s Hawaii data center, AlohaNAP, is the premier, multi-tenant, carrier-neutral data center complex in the Pacific. Leveraging its geographic location in Kapolei, Hawaii, access to the submarine cable network and to international satellite communications provider Hawaii Pacific Teleport, AlohaNAP is creating a high bandwidth capacity “meet-me” point. This establishes AlohaNAP as a critical, strategic point of presence for trans-Pacific traffic.
AlohaNAP offers the best colocation on the island, by examining your needs as our customer and customizing an option that best fits those needs. Advantages to colocation at AlohaNAP include infrastructure on demand, 24/7 support, unfailing uptime, and an experienced team of engineers and technicians who maintain your services for you.
AlohaNAP’s strategic location and combination of satellite, land, and undersea fiber connectivity will allow North American companies to reach Asian markets in a single hop, and vice versa.
- One of the only multi-tenant carrier-neutral data center facilities with satellite and subsea fiber backup capabilities in the world
- The only purpose-built commercial data center on the island of Oahu
- Poured concrete structure
- 2 miles inland and 160 feet above sea level, placing the facility outside of flood and tsunami zones
- Redundant fiber and power
- N+1 cooling and power design
- Offers carrier-neutral connections to both global and local fiber providers, and satellite connectivity to over 40 different satellites
- Access from Farrington Highway
- Experts to help you design and implement a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan so you can keep your business up and running, even in the face of disaster.
Critical loads in our N+1 power design are protected with the latest UPS and PDU technology, including redundant Liebert NX UPS systems. Cabinet Distribution Units feature monitoring and control functions at the cabinet level, allowing customers granular control over their power distribution and on-the-fly adjustments.
Cooling is provided by Smart-Aisle from Emerson Network Power, which segregates hot and cold aisles for greater efficiency. This design supports heat densities of 3.3kW per cabinet, with real-time Liebert iCOM temperature and humidity monitoring systems.
Fiber connectivity from all the major carriers of Oahu, alongside direct access to multiple transoceanic fiber networks and over 40 communication satellites. There are diverse fiber paths with multiple points of entry (PoE) into the building.
- A non-profit Internet Exchange (IX) node
- Direct connections between servers and customers
- Customers interconnect with one another in our Meet Me Room (MMR)
- Solutions for low-bandwidth IP requirements
- Redundant network architecture
- 100% uptime to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Connectivity from your data center infrastructure to all major US cloud providers is available via Level 3, Hawaiian Telecom, Systemmetrics Cloud Solutions, Time Warner Cable and AlohaNAP Blended IP
- Partnership with Hawaii Pacific Teleport allows largest VSAT reach on the island
- Monitored and recorded by CCTV systems.
- Pin code access controls
- Incoming visitors pass two gates, ID checks, and mantraps
- Government-compliant security: Poured interior and exterior concrete walls
- Multi-zone double-interlock monitoring fire suppression system, and clean agent fire suppression agents (FM-200)
- Assists customers with regulatory and compliance audits to help you meet standards for physical and digital security
- 75 cabinets
- 500 and 550 sq. ft. private, highly secure suites available
- Additional 125 high density cabinets
- Construction of a new, high density, turnkey data center building
- Additional 50,000 sq. ft. available