fifteenfortyseven’s Hawaii data center, AlohaNAP, is the premier, multi-tenant, carrier-neutral data center complex in the Pacific. Leveraging its geographic location in Kapolei, Hawaii, access to the submarine cable network and Hawaii Pacific Teleport, an international satellite communications provider, AlohaNAP is creating a high bandwidth capacity “meet-me” point, establishing it as a critical, strategic point of presence for trans-Pacific traffic.
Alohanap’s strategic location and combination of satellite, land, and undersea fiber connectivity will allow North American companies to reach Asian markets in a single hop, and vice versa.
- One of the only multi-tenant carrier-neutral data center facilities with satellite and subsea fiber backup capabilities in the world
- The only purpose-built commercial data center on the island of Oahu
- Poured concrete structure
- 2 miles inland and 160 feet above sea level, placing the facility outside of flood and tsunami zones
- Redundant fiber and power
- N+1 cooling and power design
- Offers carrier-neutral connections to both global and local fiber providers, and satellite connectivity to over 40 different satellites