Orangeburg, New York
Occupying 23 acres of land at 1 Ramland Road in Orangeburg, New York, the 232,000 sq. ft. data center is positioned near the region’s major highways. The property is just 22 miles from Midtown Manhattan, and is synchronous with Manhattan, Connecticut, and key facilities in New Jersey.
The data center is in an optimal location for latency-sensitive applications, business continuity and disaster recovery facilities. The state-of-the-art building is designed to meet the highest standards of infrastructure requirements to service the New York and New Jersey markets. Ample access to power satisfies and exceeds critical networks’ needs for connectivity. With 2N and N+1 power available, our Orangeburg, NY data center is ready to meet the most stringent requirements.
Read “The State of the New York City Data Center Market” to learn more about the benefits of investing in the market in regions surrounding New York City, versus the data centers directly within the New York metro area.
- Our Orangeburg, NY facility is a newly constructed data center development. With Powered Shell strategy, it’s designed for organizations wanting control, input on infrastructure, and a faster path to delivery.
- Unlike much of Manhattan, Orangeburg is situated miles away from flood zones. During Hurricane Sandy, the facility received no damage and did not lose power.
- Lowest cost power in region, at just $0.10/kWh.
- The normal sales tax rate of 8.375% in Rockland County does not apply, saving you over $80,000 on a $1 million purchase of new data center equipment used in your colocation space. Learn more about our Sales Tax Abatement program.
- Proximity to the tri-state area.
- Focus on serving clients with high-performance infrastructure requirements.
1547 Sales Tax Savings
Virtual Data Center Tour
- 100,000 sq. ft. total with 10,000 sq. ft. of raised floor across two 5,000 sq. ft. data halls
- Multi-tenant data center space (1,200-3,000 sq. ft. suites) with conference room, break room and office space available immediately
- 24 MW provisioned in an N+2 scheme
- 12 MW on-site
- High density 10KW + per cabinets
- Lowest cost power in region
- Two 13.2 kv utility circuits fed by separate substations
- Separate power substations from NY & NJ Critical IT load: 1.9 MW
- Multiple lit and dark providers
- 1 gig-10 gig services to buildings across New York and New Jersey
- Access to connectivity hubs in Manhattan at 60 Hudson and 111 8th Avenue
- Access to New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut data centers
Our shared seats, customized dedicated offices, dedicated access controlled space and conference rooms ensure you have the space needed to keep your business up and running, even in the face of a disaster. The Disaster Recovery space totals 3,460 sq ft, with 84 shared desks, 5 dedicated offices, and 3,500 sq ft of additional customizable space.
Customers can take advantage of a full Sales Tax Abatement on all new hardware deployed in our Rockland County, NY facility. fifteenfortyseven worked with the county of Rockland to secure sales tax exemptions and other incentives for new data center developments.
- 60′ tall extension of 230,000 sq. ft.
- Planned second building for a total of 462,000 sq. ft.
- On-site substation with 50 MW capacity