Situated on 3.5 acres of land, fifteenfortyseven’s 42,000 square-foot Toronto, Ontario data center and colocation facility is the largest data center hub outside of downtown Toronto. Just 20 miles from downtown, the facility is in a strategic location for highly scalable data centers.
fifteenfortyseven plans to expand the facility to a 60,000 square-foot, two-story data center with 6.0 MW critical IT load. The expansion will consist of core and shell build-out and turnkey data center space.
- Short commuting distance to downtown Toronto
- Largest data center hub outside of downtown Toronto
- No material risk or history of natural disasters (flooding, earthquakes, etc)
- Designed to Tier III Uptime Institute standards
- Highest quality data center with two independent 4MW feeds
- Speed to market is extremely favorable: Acquisition is sale-leaseback with existing tenant to anchor up to half of existing building, and allow 1547 to spearhead a primary/emerging North American data center market
- In-house, seasoned executive and key staff to execute acquisition and seamlessly develop, manage, operate and lease the facility
Flexible design options to meet client requirements (i.e. N+1 and 2N) and expansion needs for data center or colocation
2.0 MW of critical power delivered turnkey via dual, independent 4.0 MW feeds from separate substations
Redundant, efficient power/cooling service with “green” co-generation option
Robust fiber connectivity; access to multiple carriers and interconnection points to provide diverse routing capabilities
- fifteenfortyseven has planned for a two-story data center, with 60,000 square feet of data center space and 6.0 MW critical IT load
- The site is permitted for up to an 80,000 square-foot, two-story second building on-site adjacent to the existing data center