Situated on 3.5 acres of land, fifteenfortyseven’s 42,000 square-foot Toronto, Ontario data center and colocation facility is the largest data center hub outside of downtown Toronto. Just 20 miles from downtown, the facility is in a strategic location for highly scalable data centers.
fifteenfortyseven plans to expand the facility to a 60,000 square-foot, two-story data center with 6.0 MW critical IT load. The expansion will consist of core and shell build-out and turnkey data center space.
- Short commuting distance to downtown Toronto
- No material risk or history of natural disasters (flooding, earthquakes, etc)
- Designed to Tier III Uptime Institute standards
- Highest quality data center with two independent 4MW feeds
- In-house, seasoned executive and key staff to seamlessly develop, manage and operate the facility
2.0 MW of critical power delivered turnkey via dual, independent 4.0 MW feeds from separate substations
Robust fiber connectivity; access to multiple carriers and interconnection points to provide diverse routing capabilities
Redundant, efficient power/cooling service with “green” co-generation option