Your Datacenter From Concept Through Completion
Our turn-key datacenters provide state-of-the-art environments for supporting IT infrastructure. Each facility is physically secure with power, advanced cooling, and sustainability features to ensure that your business’ core applications are available when you need them.
At 1547 we believe that at each property, we are building your datacenter. Whether it is a build-to-suit, powered shell, or a turn-key datacenter solution, we develop our properties with our customers, for our customers. Our solutions are designed to advance the business objectives of our customers.
Find Out More
Together, the team has over 50 years of experience in operating, developing, and renovating datacenter space, along with extensive experience in performing exploratory market and feasibility due diligence studies. This wealth of experience allows 1547 to be well positioned to acquire, develop and operate strategically located, custom built datacenter properties.
- Location: Orangeburg, NY
- Size: 232,000 sq. ft.
- Adaptable as a primary data center serving Manhattan
- Access to connectivity hubs at 60 Hudson and 111 8th Avenue
- 6 MW currently available, expandable to 24 MW
- Location: Cheyenne, WY
- Size: 35,000 sq. ft.
- 100 Gbps newly installed fiber lines and space for 800 cabinets
- Targeted PUE of 1.14 saves on customers’ energy costs
- Central location provides a secure environment for customers’ critical business data
- Location: Kapolei, HI
- Size: 10,800 sq. ft.
- Provides over 200 customer cabinets in a secure, redundant environment
- Adjoining Hawaii Pacific Teleport (HPT) facility provides redundancy, multiple alternatives for routing traffic
- The only multitenant, carrier neutral datacenter facility with both satellite and undersea fiber backup capabilities in the world
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Size: 230,000 sq. ft.
- Total of 26 MW available for future expansion
- Dual feeds from 2 separate substations
- Access to 350 E. Cermak, 427 S. LaSalle, 600 S. Federal