1547 has partnered with Green House Data on a new state-of-the-art datacenter facility in Cheyenne, WY. The 42,000 sq. ft., 5 Megawatt, concurrently-maintainable facility is designed to house wholesale, retail and cloud colocation services for high-power density customers. This facility joins Green House Data’s existing 10,000 sq. ft. facility to form the nucleus of a planned, multi-building datacenter campus.
Wyoming’s central location offers protection from natural disasters, providing Green House Data’s cloud and colocation clients with a uniquely secure environment for both primary infrastructure and disaster recovery. This, coupled with abundant and reliable power, is ideal for datacenters. With over 10 acres of adjacent land available and 1547’s expertise in custom datacenter design, development, and operation, the facility is well positioned for further development.
- 42,000 sq. ft. of Datacenter space
- 7,500 sq. ft. private suites for Office/BCDR space
- Multi-tenant datacenter space with Conference Room, Break Room and Office Space
- 4 MW provisioned
- 5 MW on-site
- Low cost power, PUE < 1.3
- Carrier-neutral facility
- Multiple lit and dark providers
- 10 and 100 GB fiber lines available
For More Info:
- Cheyenne, WY Datacenter press release click here