Located on 23 acres at 1 Ramland Road in Orangeburg, New York, the 232,000 sq. ft. datacenter is near the region’s major highways. The property is just 22 miles from Midtown Manhattan and synchronous with Manhattan, Connecticut, and key facilities in New Jersey.
The facility is an optimal location for latency-sensitive applications, business continuity and disaster recovery facilities. The state-of-the-art building is designed to meet the highest standards of infrastructure requirements to service the New York and New Jersey markets. Ample access to power satisfies and exceeds critical networks’ needs for connectivity with 2N and N+1 power available, our Orangeburg datacenter is ready to meet the most stringent requirements.
- 100,000 sq. ft. of Datacenter space available immediately
- 30,000 sq. ft. of Office/BCDR space available immediately
- Multi-tenant datacenter space (1,200-3,000 sq. ft. suites) with conference room, break room and office space available immediately
- 24 MW provisioned
- 12 MW on-site
- Lowest cost power in region
- Two separate 13.2 kV feeds from different substations
Connectivity and Network:
- Multiple lit and dark providers
- Access to connectivity hubs at 60 Hudson and 111 8th Avenue
- Access to New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut datacenters
- 60′ tall extension of 230,000 sq. ft.
- Planned second building for a total of 462,000 sq. ft.
- Onsite substation with 50 MW capacity
Facility Slide Show:
First floor availability, click here
Second floor availability, click here
For More Info:
- Orangeburg, NY Datacenter overview click here